High-performance grid cluster (HPCG) is in operation since 2010. The disk memory of the cluster was expanded in 2014. The cluster was again expanded with additional opportunities to accelerate calculations using graphics cards and co-processors in 2014 and 2015.
- HP Cluster Platform Express 7000 enclosures with 36 blades BL 280c (Total 576 CPU cores), 24 GB RAM per blade
- 8 controlling nodes HP DL 380 G6 with dual Intel X5560 @ 2.8 GHz, 32 GB RAM (total 128 CPU cores)
- FDR InfiniBand Interconnection
- 2 HP ProLiant SL390s G7 4U servers with 16 NVIDIA Tesla M2090 graphic cards (total 8192 GPU cores with 10.64 Tflop/s)
- HP SL270s Gen8 4U server with 8 Intel Xeon Phi 5110P Coprocessors each (total 480 cores, 1920 threads, with 8.088 Tflop/s)
- 3 storage systems with total 132 TB storage