The Advanced Computing and Data Centre is managed by Department: Grid Technologies and Applications from the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies – BAS .According the renewed National Roadmap for RI (in July 2014), IICT-BAS is a scientific coordinator of two research infrastructures: (i) “National Centre for high performance and distributed computing”; (ii) “CLaDA-BG: EInfrastructure for Bulgarian Language and Cultural Heritage Resources and Technologies”. In 2015 the Advanced Computing and Data Centre was expanded with new multifunctional high performance computing complex “AVITOHOL”, which is 388th place in the TOP 500 list (November 2015).
- Workshop “Two Years Avitohol: Advanced HPC applications”, 29-31 October, Panagyurishte
- 2nd Call for Proposals for Projects Accessing VI-SEEM Services
- SESAME-Net Workshop “Benefits of using HPC in the Industry“, organized by IICT-BAS, 3 April 2017
- VI-SEEM Presentation for Students from Department of Informatics at University of Food Technologies, Plovdiv,4 April 2017, Sofia, Bulgaria
- SESAME Net - an opportunity also for Bulgarian companies