The Advanced Computing and Data Centre is managed by Department: Grid Technologies and Applications from the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies – BAS .According the renewed National Roadmap for RI (in July 2014), IICT-BAS is a scientific coordinator of two research infrastructures: (i) “National Centre for high performance and distributed computing”; (ii) “CLaDA-BG: EInfrastructure for Bulgarian Language and Cultural Heritage Resources and Technologies”. In 2015 the Advanced Computing and Data Centre was expanded with new multifunctional high performance computing complex “AVITOHOL”, which is 388th place in the TOP 500 list (November 2015).
- Call for SME proposals for projects accessing VI-SEEM resources and services, opened on 15.11.2017
- Workshop “Two Years Avitohol: Advanced HPC applications”, 29-31 October 2017, Panagyurishte, Bulgaria
- EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel visited IICT-BAS, 13 October 2017
- Exhibition and presentation of IICT for scientists and general public, 05 October 2017
- (Български) Нови възможности за иновации представя Институтът по информационни и комуникационни технологии – БАН