The Advanced Computing and Data Centre is managed by Department: Grid Technologies and Applications from the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies – BAS .According the renewed National Roadmap for RI (in July 2014), IICT-BAS is a scientific coordinator of two research infrastructures: (i) “National Centre for high performance and distributed computing”; (ii) “CLaDA-BG: EInfrastructure for Bulgarian Language and Cultural Heritage Resources and Technologies”. In 2015 the Advanced Computing and Data Centre was expanded with new multifunctional high performance computing complex “AVITOHOL”, which is 388th place in the TOP 500 list (November 2015).
- International conference “e-Infrastructures for excellent science in Southeast Europe and Eastern Mediterranean” (e-Infra4SEEM’18), 15-16 May 2018, Sofia
- 3rd call for proposals for projects accessing the VI-SEEM services and associated infrastructure
- Call for SME proposals for projects accessing VI-SEEM resources and services, opened on 15.11.2017
- Workshop “Two Years Avitohol: Advanced HPC applications”, 29-31 October 2017, Panagyurishte, Bulgaria
- EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel visited IICT-BAS, 13 October 2017