The Centre provides access to its high performance resources (including Avitohol) for research related to COVID-19.
High performance computing Centre is located and managed by the Departament: Scalable Computing and Application with HPC Centre at the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IICT-BAS). According to the updated National Roadmap for Research Infrastructures (RI) in July 2014, IICT-BAS is the scientific coordinator of the following two RI: (1) National Centre for High Performance and Distributed Computing and (2) National Interdisciplinary Research e-Infrastructure for Resources and technologies for the Bulgarian linguistic and cultural heritage, integrated within the European infrastructures – CLARIN and DARIAH. In 2015, High performance computing and data Centre put into operation a multifunctional high-performance computing complex “AVITOHOL”, which is ranked 388th in the TOP500 ranking (November 2015).
- Обучение за потребители за достъп и използване на ресурсите на суперкомпютъра Авитохол
- Towards the realization of national Open Science Cloud ecosystems in the Southeastern Europe (SEE)
- Workshop on HPC Education and Training for Industry Users, 18 March 2021
- Meeting with representatives of Distributed System of Scientific Collections - BG (DiSSCo - BG)
- EC funded NI4OS-Europe project contributes to the vision of the European Open Science Cloud, delivering its first integrated resources on its platform